Fitting Set Lens Selector
This lens selector simulates step 1 of the Custom Stable™ Quick Start Fitting Guide.
- Select the diameter, fitting set type and preferred input method type (i.e. K Reading or Sagittal Height).
- Enter the Flat K or Sagittal Height into the boxes next to the OD and/or OS labels.
- Click the respective "OK" buttons to display the suggested fitting set parameters.
- Select this lens from your fitting set and continue with the remaining steps in the Quick Start Fitting Guide.
For further assistance with this calculator, please call consultation at (541)744-9393 option #2.
Cross Cylinder Over Refraction Calculator
Instructions for use:
- Enter or select the Sphere, Cylinder and Axis values into the Lens Power row.
- Use the LARS slider to input the rotation from the previous lens listed on the invoice.
- Use the Hash @ '270' slider to input the current position of the LARS hash mark.
- The new LARS value will be displayed in the LARS results box.
- Enter or select the Sphere, Cylinder and Axis values into the Over Refraction row.
- When all fields have been populated, the over refraction results will be automatically displayed.
- 'Enter' key moves to next power input box upon entry of valid value.
- 'Arrow Left' and 'Arrow Right' moves the cursor to the adjacent input box.
- 'Arrow Down' moves the cursor between rows.
- 'Arrow Up' moves the cursor to the Lens Power Sphere input box and switches between OD and OS.
- 'Delete' clears all values and returns the cursor to the Lens Power Sphere input box.